Relevant Educational Credentials:
- Author of Ethical Trust: Educational program integrated with software technologies for online surveys that quantify and analyze trust. For use by for-profit and non-profit organizations to optimize trust amongst its stakeholders and to support more ethical cultures. Developed in conjunction with The Center for Ethics at St. Thomas University.
- Author of The Power and Profitability of Trust: Early online programs developed in conjunction with Merrill Lynch – one of Wall Street’s major firms. Educating top-tier Financial Advisors on how to evaluate, restore, and maintain trust with their clients.
- Council of Independent Colleges: (Formerly Woodrow Wilson Visiting Fellowship Program): For the past 12 years do week-long residences at colleges and university campuses throughout the United States - providing lectures, classroom visits, workshops, and conferences with students, faculty, and admin – in support of the Liberal Arts.
- Board of Trustees (9 years) at The California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS). CIIS is one the most forward-leaning schools of higher education in the world. East-West, Gender, Consciousness Studies, integration of religious and spiritual practices with clinical psychology all have academic roots at CIIS. During tenure helped initiate programs for the business community and establish liaisons with leading Silicon Valley tech firms.
- Author of Empower Your Child: Educational audiotape programs and workshops – helping parents work with their children for success in school and life.
- Co-hosted the Empower Your Child radio show – ran for two years in national syndication through American Public Radio (APR).
- Developed multiple programs for Empowered Learning delivering free concerts and classroom workshops to hundreds of schools – public and parochial – throughout New York City Metropolitan Area.
- Empowered Media: Produced children's animated videos and science documentaries (writer, director, producer). Oversaw production of 2500+ news and educational articles and videos about the latest research and news in healthcare.
- Stepping Stones to Freedom – Organized and led group explorations of religious and spiritual movements, including the study of texts and field trips to visit and meet with leaders and congregants of places of religious/spiritual worship and sites throughout the New York City area.
This is a Heading
This is a paragraph. To edit this paragraph, highlight the text and replace it with your own fresh content. Moving this text widget is no problem. Simply drag and drop the widget to your area of choice. Use this space to tell site visitors about your business and story.
© Copyright Stuart Diamond