Stuart Diamond – Curriculum Vitae
Woodrow Wilson Visiting Fellow (Council
of Independent Colleges):
at colleges throughout the country in support of the Liberal Arts - 2008 to Present
· California Institute of Integral Studies – Board of Trustees – 2008 to 2017
· Merrill Lynch/Bank of America – 2012 to 2014
o “The Power and Profitability of Trust”: Writer, producer, and presenter for one of the highest rated, on-line training programs to top tier Financial Managers
· Empowered Learning – 1993 to 1997
o Developed educational and arts programs presented in hundreds of elementary schools
o “Empower Your Child”, educational programs for parents and children
o Co-hosted “Empower Your Child” radio program, distributed nationally by American Public Radio
Empowered Medical Media (aka Empowered Doctor) – Editor-in-Chief – 2006 to 2016
· Produced 2500+ news and video stories on medicine and healthcare
· Web Content Management for major brand names in healthcare (e.g. Columbia Presbyterian, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Harkness Eye Institute)
· CBSNewYork – daily healthcare newsfeed for CBS Online
· Empowered Doctor - one of the most successful early Search Engine Marketing campaigns
Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. – National Physician of the Year Awards – 2006 to Present
producer: video biographies of major figures in modern medicine
Empowered Media – President/Producer – 1997 to 2006
· Nationally Syndicated Television: Flight to Mars, Best Doctors in America, Music Specials
· Corporate Videos and Commercials: L3 Communications, Computer Associates, American Express, Merck, Searle, Commercial Envelope, Glaxo, etc.
· Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) – Initial online educational platform in partnership with US Customs, L3 Communications, and Fed Ex
· Human Rights Projects – The Independence of Kosovo, The Rescue of the Jews in Albania in WWII (United Nations)
• MFA, Sarah Lawrence College - 1973
• BA, Haverford College (Honors and Phi Beta Kappa) - 1971
Worked with C-Level personnel at major corporations, governmental agencies, and NGOs. While it varies from project to project, range of skills included: marketing, sales, creative, development, writing, directing, execution, original visuals, music, and delivery. Below are a few highlights:
For 11 years (2005 to 2016), Partner and Editor-in-Chief of Empowered Doctor, overseeing the production of over 2500 health-related news stories. Today more than 500 videos are still online at Empowered Doctor’s YouTube channel. In the early years of SEO, Empowered Doctor’s web content dominated the search engines, providing top ranking positions for scores of clients in healthcare. Content appeared regularly on major media sites – CBS Online, Chicago Tribune, et al.
Media and Marketing Initiatives
SDI Technologies is one of the largest manufacturer of consumer electronics - often sold under top-tier licensed brands. We provided SDI a full-range of advertising, marketing, and agency services, including full creative and production for TV commercials, videos, and print. We worked on campaigns for some of the best known brands in the world, including Timex, Zenith, Disney, and Mattel's Barbie and Hot Wheels.
Produced projects in conjunction with the United Nations and other human rights organizations and NGOs. These included "Besra", the untold story of Albanians saving their entire Jewish population during WWII.
Original music for concert hall, theater, dance, film, and commercials.
Astral Plane, and many more. Awarded grants from the Criterion Foundation that supported Diamond for more than 5 years for the sole purpose of composing contemporary music. Electric Diamond: Pioneering ensemble that set the standard for live electronic music performance.
Original Content:Original creative/content for a range of educational, commercial, and news projects. (For Merrill Lynch, The Power and Profitability of Trust. Over 2500 stories as Editor-in-Chief for Empowered Doctor, Stepping Stones to Freedom, and The Dark Lady Reflections.